Saturday, September 2, 2017

Honeymoon Cruise, Part 10: Serenity Bay

Here we are folks, the very end of my honeymoon cruise album!  *confetti*


Serenity Bay is the adults-only beach on Castaway Cay, Disney's private island in the Bahamas.  And it is serene because no noisy kiddos running around shrieking :)


And here is the very last page and YES IT'S GOT A CREASE IN IT.  As I was working on this album, I stored completed pages in a big plastic folder and this last page was actually one of the first ones I did.  So when I finished new pages, I would slide all the completed pages out so I could put the newly-done pages in order with everything else, and when I was like one or two layouts away from being finished I accidentally got this last page folded over while I was putting them back in the storage folder.  DAGNABBIT.  I might redo the page later, when I've gotten over my honeymoon album project fatigue, but for now it's just staying as-is.


The last time you have to see the color palette for this album!  Yay it's done!

Baby Ryan is starting to sing the song of his people, so I think it's naptime.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies for the whole album:
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Island Blossoms, Once Upon a Time
Ink:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence
Accessories:  Scallop border punch, Mickey Mouse punches

No comments: