Monday, April 9, 2018

Copenhagen

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I've got a LOT of scrapbook layouts waiting to be shared which means I've gotten a lot of pages done :) So how about one I finished up just last week?


Copenhagen was the last stop on our Baltic cruise; we got a hotel room so we could spend a full day there before we went back home (check out all the pictures here).  For this one, I used Mindy Backes' favorite color combination of Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, and Calypso Coral.  Are you squinting to see where I used Lemon Lime Twist and thinking I made some mistake?  It's there...the patterned paper strip that goes across both pages used to be a Tranquil Tide pattern on Whisper White, but I sponged it with LLT.  I wanted to tone down the white a little so it wouldn't compete with the journaling block, and that did the trick!


I stamped my title directly on another piece of patterned paper in the Delightful Daisy pack.  I liked the watercolor feel of the patterns and thought they went well with the Little Mermaid statue in the photos.


So there's my color palette, as I mentioned:  Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  I had fun with these colors together so thanks to Mindy for the combination!

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Spencerian Alphabet, Hello Lovely
Ink:  Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper:  Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: