Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Lots of Happy Card Kit, Part 2

Hey, y'all.  Wow, it's almost afternoon where I am already...this morning was a little out of whack because I had to go get blood drawn and then the lab's computer system went down so Ryan and I spent about 20 minutes pacing back and forth in the hall outside the lab waiting for things to come back up and then I finally got blood drawn and then we were at Ryan's naptime so here I am driving home and hollering at him to stay awake until we get in the house because if he falls asleep in the car even if it's just for 2.31 seconds then he won't sleep when we get home and he's not one of those kids you can move from car to crib without waking him up.  And I couldn't eat anything until after the blood draw.  But anyway, that's done, Ryan is asleep, and I need to go clean up the house a bit.

But first, two more cards from the Lots of Happy card kit.


These two are both ones that I used pieces from smaller sized cards to make regular A2 cards.  I probably could/shout have used Sahara Sand as the card base for all of them so they'd be more matchy-matchy, but what can I say, I like variety.  Oh, since the Rich Razzleberry watercolor pencil was turning out more pink than purple, for this bunch of lavender I used ink instead.  Yay purple!


The original card kit shows that parallelogram (I assume it's a parallelogram?) on top of the piece with the roses where it covers up like 90% of them.  Hey, if I'm going to take the time to color in the roses and stems and stuff, then by golly I'm not going to cover it up!  So I flipped the rose part 90 degrees and now you can see 90% of it instead of 10%.  Which makes me happy.

Okay, off to clean up a few things and then maybe I'll have time to get in my craft room before Ryan wakes back up.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lots of Happy
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  what came in the kit + Basic Black & Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories:  what came in the kit

No comments: