Monday, July 30, 2018

Bath Time for Sadie

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And today I have one of my most recent scrappy finishes...


Bath time for Sadie when she was but a wee pup!  Like, 12 years ago.  So I just finished the pages but the photos themselves are pretty old.  At least I'm getting them done?  Anyway, I could have SWORN I had a rubber duck die cut somewhere, from back in the day when we had locally owned scrapbook stores and they had racks and racks of die cut shapes of just about anything you can imagine, but apparently I imagined the duck.  So I found some clip art on the computer and just printed it on Daffodil Delight cardstock.  I hope that the printer ink doesn't flake off the cardstock...

Something else to make you giggle:  see that pink cup the hubs is using to pour water on Sadie?  We're using that EXACT SAME CUP now when we give the kiddo baths.


Today's color palette includes Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White.  Plus a fair amount of Basic Black on Sadie and the journaling.

Hope your week is off to a good start.  I'm excited to go to the gym in my new workout pants!  ...It's weird what adults get excited about.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Big Deal Alphabet, Big Pieces
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie DSP
Accessories:  rubber duck clip art, circle punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Sadie looks a little bigger than Hershey is now. Wow, she was a little pup!!!