Sunday, July 22, 2018

China: Mountain Descent

Happy Sunday, y'all!  Our friend and her girls just left so the house is (relatively) quiet and I'm still making waffles because I did a double batch and apparently when one batch makes about 8 waffles, a double batch makes 8,472 waffles.  Good thing I like waffles.

So!  More China pictures, and another layout that I somehow FORGOT to take a picture of when I put the books together.


I wanted to use Poppy Parade since I had used that as an accent color on all the other mountain pages, and I found this Sahara Sand pattern with blue accents and it was just PERFECT for what I wanted.  It's hard to tell, but the photo mats are Night of Navy, so they're slightly darker than the Midnight Muse letters on the title.


Today's color palette:  Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand, Midnight Muse, Night of Navy, and Very Vanilla.  This is one of very few layouts (in fact, it might be the only one) in the China books where I used Very Vanilla.  Guess Whisper White is my default.

After we finished our tour in the mountains, we drove back into town and went to Elephant Trunk Hill.  This layout is a rerun:


But I'm posting all the layouts in order on Sundays so here it is again.  Ooh!  The very last waffle just finished cooking.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, Mountain Descent layout:
Stamps:  Asian Artistry, Rough Type
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Night of Navy, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Blueberry Crisp DSP
Accessories:  Lettering template

No comments: