Monday, July 9, 2018

Kyoto Station

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I ended up just skipping a scrap day on the blog last week, but that's okay.  I mean, we still had a China layout yesterday and I've got another scrapbook layout up today.


See the original pictures here. I think this was the last layout I did for our Kyoto pictures, and this one is all about a train station.  Yep, a train station.  The architecture of it was so cool.  These photos are dark though, I wish I'd edited them more before I printed them.


My title today is courtesy of the Empire Alphabet, and the circular motifs are from Circle Circus.  I hardly ever used that stamp set for cards, but it has come in quite handy for scrapbook pages because it's all circular motifs that don't have any particular theme.  I think of it as an architectural type stamp set.  Stampin' Up! hasn't come out with one like that for a while so I keep using this one.


Today's color palette is mainly two-toned yellow with Crushed Curry and So Saffron, and accents of Pacific Point with some Basic Black and Whisper White thrown in for good measure.

Hope you have a great Monday, folks.  We've got Ryan's first-ever swimming lesson this afternoon, so wish us luck!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet, Circle Circus
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pacific Point DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches

No comments: