Sunday, July 15, 2018

China: Dragon's Backbone Summit

Hey, y'all, and welcome to this week's China scrapbook post.  To my consternation, I discovered this morning that I had three layouts that I apparently never took pictures of, so I had to go fix that!  First up I have two layouts that I've shared before:


Original blog post here.  I used Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Garden Green (mostly in the photos), and Whisper White on this layout, I thought that color combination worked out well.


Original blog post here.  This is one of my favorite layouts from China, I love the bright colors thanks to that giant polka dot paper:  Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  And that was one of the best meals we had on the whole trip.

Now for some new pages!  These are some of the ones I had to take pictures of.


You may notice the color combination I used here is quite similar to a layout at the beginning of the book; I made these pages pretty close together and at that moment I was a bit obsessed with Barely Banana and Poppy Parade together (this was even before it was announced that Poppy Parade was making a comeback!).


You can see the original pictures here; after I did that blog post, I edited a lot of these pictures to lighten them up a bit.


Today's color palette:  Barely Banana, Poppy Parade, my favorite Baja Breeze, Basic Black, and I forgot Whisper White.  We're off to eat breakfast, so cheers y'all!

Supplies, Dragon's Backbone Layouts:
Stamps:  Rough Type Alphabet, Ancient Asia
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Barely Banana, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pocketful of Posies DSP
Accessories:  punches I can't remember the names of

No comments: