Sunday, July 8, 2018

China: Road Trip Rockslide

Happy Sunday, y'all!  And let's here it for another China layout :)


See the pics here.  The first thing we did in Guilin was hop in a van and take a 2-hour trip into the mountains, which got derailed slightly by a bit of a rockslide.  And also we saw water buffalo on the streets (and then later we ate one of their cousins at lunch).

I wanted to call attention to all the dirt of the rockslide, and that's why I chose the long-retired Close to Cocoa for my page base.  I picked Regal Rose for the title to go with my Sanrio friend who lived in the van we rode in, and then green and yellow because it's Missy's fault that now I think Baylor colors belong everywhere.  On an unrelated note, my kid is wearing a Baylor shirt today.  He looks good in green.


Today's color palette:  Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Regal Rose, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  Seems a little odd when you look at the palette but I think it works on the layout when it's all together with the pictures.

Okay!  Sunday muffins are about to come out of the oven.  Peace out, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  A Beautiful Thing
Ink:  Close to Cocoa, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Flowerpot DSP
Accessories:  Lettering template

No comments: