Saturday, July 14, 2018

Bonus Buzz

I don't usually post on Saturdays, but I had an idea yesterday that I just *had* to commit to paper so...bonus card this week!


Even my pun-hating husband thought this was at least mildly amusing.  Try as I might, I could not color-correct the photo; my pictures are pretty bad if I take them later in the afternoon like I did this one, but kid would NOT go down for a nap yesterday until 5 p.m.  And that's after he got up an hour earlier than usual yesterday morning!  So anyway, the card is just a white card base with Crushed Curry bees.

I'm revisiting the Cupcake Inspiration color challenge because it's perfect for this card:


This idea started buzzing around in my brain when I saw the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch:


Once I got the kid to go down for a nap this card took almost no time to make.  And I think it's still fun.  Right?

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Labeler Alphabet, A Little Wild
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  None

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
Hags,Danijela

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Wendy Bellino said...

Cute! I like the color of the crushed curry...that's kinda fun to say! Thanks for sharing another of your creations with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT