Sunday, August 26, 2018

China: The All China Uno Tournament

Hey hey hey, y'all!  I'm finally up to my last layout in the first China book (fear not, there's only two books...imagine how many there would be if we'd stayed in China for a month rather than 12 days!).  Anyway, I'm kinda ridiculously proud of this page:


The four of us played Uno all over China, but this is the only picture we took while we were playing.  (We played in hotels, in airports, pretty much any time we were sitting still for longer than 10 minutes.)  And why am I so proud of this page?  I made it in the COLORS OF UNO CARDS!!!!


Real Red, Summer Sun, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  I love it.

Also, I won the All China Uno Tournament.  Hee!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Emerald Envy, Thick Whisper White, DSP in Real Red,  Emerald Envy, Pacific Point; Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories:  lettering template, Tailored Tag punch to flag my banners

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Cute! Missy always has the cutest expressions.