Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Poinsettia for the Nachos

It's Tuesday again already!  Time for another Nacho Average Sketch Challenge, check this out:


This sketch is easy breezy beautiful if you need some fast cards, for Christmas or birthdays or whatever.  Seriously, I had my card done in 10 minutes!


Aww yeah.  When I did last week's Beary Christmas card, I didn't throw away the circle of patterned paper I'd cut out (because why would I?  I'm a paper crafter, that's like against our religion!).  So for today's sketch all I did was mat that pretty poinsettia on some Mossy Meadow and layer it on a strip of patterned paper.  Lemme tell you how much I LOVE the new thicker Whisper White for card bases.  And for anything I want to pop up on Dimensionals without matting on thicker cardstock.  Or for pretty much anything, really.  So yep, Whisper White card base and a quick sentiment from the most recent Paper Pumpkin kit.  I may never actually make the kits, but I do use the stamps ;)  I added a few rhinestones just to jazz it up a little bit but for real, less than ten minutes from start to finish.

Now it's your turn!  You don't have to be a speed stamper, but you do have to upload your creation on the Nacho blog.  Have a ball!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  My Paper Pumpkin November 2015 kit
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Season of Cheer DSP
Accessories:  Circles Framelits, rhinestones, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I love that poinsettia paper. I'm wearing a green shirt to work today and have an infinity scarf (mostly red) with holly and poinsettias on it -- and my red poinsettia earrings. Trying to get into the spirit because it seems late in coming this year for some odd reason. Love you!!!