Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas 2013

How was your weekend, peeps?  Yesterday, I decided it was a good day for a Disney movie marathon, so I watched no fewer than five movies back to back (to back to back to back).  I started off with Tangled, then Frozen, Princess and the Frog, The Lion King (hadn't watched that in years!!), and finished up with Aladdin.  Think I might watch another one (or two) tonight...I haven't even gotten to any of my particular favorites, like Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, and Robin Hood.

Anyway, I thought I'd take a break from color blocked Christmas card layouts (though I still have a few more of those I haven't shared yet) and post a scrapbook layout from our last Christmas in England.


I had a photo collage printed so I could get several of the photos smaller and fit everything I wanted on one layout.  Had to include some photos of my favorite ornaments that I got in the past few years:  angels from around the world (Ireland, England, and Germany I think) plus of course the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.  Because nothing says Christmas like a 100-foot-tall marshmallow man.


Sadie looks like she's contemplating committing violence against the person who put the antlers on her....maybe I won't show her that picture this year.  Anyway, the Santa stamp is not SU but he was just SO pretty I had to get him anyway.


And there's my very seasonally appropriate color palette:  Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Old Olive, and Whisper White.

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Santa from Stampendous
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Holiday Treasures DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Poor Sadie -- so abused. Ha! Hey, did you see that Jim Shore now has a Greek Santa? I'm waiting for a Croatian one, but his Santas are always extraordinary. Most of my Jim Shore is Christmas. LOVE IT. Love your layout, too. Did you ever put up your Christmas tree this year? I'll have to send you a picture of mine . . . you will laugh. Love you!