Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Blessings from the Nachos

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Can ya believe that tomorrow is Christmas Adam?  Ya know, the day before Christmas Eve ;)  Anyway, it's time for another Nacho Average Sketch Challenge.  And here it is!


I think I've got just one or two more Christmas cards to make, so here's one of them:


I love the Christmas Cuties set, I'm a little sad it's retiring.  Doesn't mean it's leaving my craft cave though :)  I stamped lil miss angel with Versamark and Night of Navy, then clear embossed so that I could watercolor her without the ink smearing.  The colors on her clothes are a little washed out, but she's wearing a Pool Party dress and a Wisteria Wonder sash.  Can't take another picture because this one got sent out in the mail already.

So now let's see your take on the sketch!  Upload your creation at the Nacho blog.  Ta-ta for now, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Christmas Cuties
Ink:  Versamark, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, skin tone Blendabilities
Paper:  Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP
Accessories:  Clear EP, rhinestones, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the colors.

I have my Christmas letter written and printed, the envelopes lined up, etc., but yeah . . . haven't even STARTED addressing them yet. Wow, the # of cards I've received so far is very minimal. I imagine it has a lot to do with postage being nearly $.50 PER STAMP. Yikes! It makes it a very expensive proposition, that's for sure. ALMOST finished with the gifts under the tree and only have to get a few little things at See's Candy and I can stick a fork in it. Got part of Dad's gift in the mail yesterday, so I need to put that together and get it under the tree. ALMOST done in that department. I want to still put up our stockings and decorate the mantle -- I think that's on my agenda for tonight. Just never seems to end, does it?

Have a wonderful day. Love you!