Friday, December 25, 2015

Friday Flashback: Best of Christmas

Merry Christmas, y'all.  Time for another Friday Flashback...this week's stamp set is Best of Christmas.  The Splitcoast gallery for it is tiny, and it turns out I haven't done much with it either.

Also features Spencerian Alphabet, Rough Edges Alphabet

See the reindeer with the fancy antlers?  That's the stamp from Best of Christmas.  I never got the single stamp Dasher that everyone was mad for so that's kinda why I got this stamp set.  And then I only used it once...oops.

So here's something new:  gift tags.


I was trying to get Christmas presents in the mail last week and I could not find the sticker gift tag labels I KNEW I had somewhere, so I decided it would be faster to just make my own tags than figure out what happened to the stickers.  And really, I made 7 of these in about 15 minutes.  The white tag is just connected to the red tag with the twine, so I wrote recipients' names on the red tag behind the Santa and DONE.

Hope you have a great Christmas!  This year we got a WET one as opposed to a white one.

Supplies, tags only:
Stamps:  Best of Christmas
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories:  Gold baker's twine, hole punch, Tags & Labels Framelits

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I did like your tags!!! LOVE the Santa stamp.