Thursday, October 18, 2018

Happy Anniversary to My One and Only

Mornin' y'all!  On this day 15 years ago I married my sweet husband, so of course today I'm sharing an anniversary card.


I did my best to edit the photo but the colors look terrible, sorry.  I used Blueberry Bushel and Call Me Clover for the hearts and sentiment; the card base is Whisper White and the background is done with Balmy Blue and a baby wipe and I might be doing this same technique for a while because it's fun and I just got a huuuuuuge box of wipes for Ryan so at least some of them will go toward something fun.

Anywha, I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch and my card came together lickety-split:


We only have a very few of our wedding pictures in digital format on our computer, but I found this one so here's me and the hubs 15 years ago:


#suchbabies #stillgoingstrong #lovemyhubs

D'awwwwwwwww.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Takeout Treats, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink:  Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue
Paper:  Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Takeout Thinlits, retired epoxy shapes

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

Shoot, you didn't have the picture with ponytail edited out!!! That was Ken's magic. He did a fantastic job. Great photo, though. That was a really fun time and beautiful wedding. Happy anniversary!

Tanya said...

Happy anniversary! Great pic!! That's really cool!

Kim S said...

Wonderful sentiment! I love it with the fun hearts and the baby wipe background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.