Monday, October 22, 2018

Snow & Ice 2017

Mornin', y'all!  I woke up this morning and it was 34 degrees, and we had frost on the ground.  We had like two days of fall weather and all of a sudden it feels like winter!  Okay, it's going to be in the 60s later today but still, awfully chilly this morning.  Which definitely influenced my choice of scrapbook layout to share today...


These pics are from late January 2017, when we got some winter weather just before Ryan's due date (although he didn't arrive until a good two weeks after I took these pictures).  I walked down to a little wooded area down the block from our townhouse to take some pictures of the snow on the trees, and took a few more of the doggos out in the common area.  Sadie loves her some snow.


Okay wow it must have been really overcast the day I took pictures of this layout and color palette, those colors look all wonky.  I used Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White for my wintry layout.

I don't hear Ryan moving around yet, so I'm going to go drink my morning cuppa before I get him up.  Cheers y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Snowflakes, Empire Alphabet Upper, Big Deal Alphabet
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Winter Frost DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: