Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Bridal Rose

Hey y'all!  It's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


Today we're sharing spring cards, including Mother's Day if you're late (like me).  I *almost* made a Mother's Day card, but then the card insisted it was a bridal shower card instead.  Lookie:


I got my new catalog preorder late on Thursday but last week was so hectic that I didn't get to play with the new schtuff until the weekend.  Well Said and the coordinating dies are in the Occasions catalog but I just now got them because I didn't want to miss out on the 10% discount bundle pricing.  I can tell those are going to be favorites for me. 

Brand new stuff alert!  To A Wild Rose is a new stamp set with coordinating dies, and I stamped my rose with the new In Color Rococo Rose.  The DSP is new too, it's called Garden Lane and it's my favorite new DSP even though there are LOTS of great new DSPs.  This reminds me of the old, old set Wintergreen, which I've used on my scrapbook layouts a lot.  I was actually thinking maybe I should try to find some more on eBay or something because I don't have much of it left, and then Garden Lane came along.  It's all in shades of green (my favorite color) and I LOVES IT.

So now it's your turn to show us some spring on your papercrafting project!  Add your linky at the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  To A Wild Rose, Well Said
Ink:  Rococo Rose, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Merry Merlot, Thick Whisper White, Garden Lane DSP
Accessories:  Wild Rose Dies, Well Written Framelits, Dimensionals

No comments: