Monday, May 20, 2019

Hadrian's Wall

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I did get a bit of scrapping done over the weekend, I finished three layouts :) I've got a stack of layouts I need to take pictures of, but in the meantime here's one that I recently finished:


These pictures are from our first trip to Scotland, see them here.  I once won a game of Trivial Pursuit because I knew the name of the Roman emperor who build the wall between Roman Britannia and Scotland, and then years later I got to visit the wall in question!  How cool is THAT.


I admit I had some trouble coming up with a color palette for this layout, and I'm not at all sure I ended up with the "right" one.  I added the plaid pattern because Scotland but...I don't know?  Anyway, today's color palette includes Bordering Blue, Really Rust, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Basic Gray, River Rock, and Very Vanilla.

Kiddo has been barf-free since Friday morning (YAYYYYY!) so we're going to the Y!  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Well-Worn Alphabet, Rough Type, My Paper Pumpkin (apostrophe)
Ink:  Night of Navy, Garden Green, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Bordering Blue textured, Basic Gray, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Apple Cider & Prestwick DSPs
Accessories:  None

No comments: