Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Hot Wheels Birthday

Mornin' folks!  Hope you're having a good week.

I inked up another new stamp set!


I needed a birthday card for a 4-year-old boy who's obsessed with Matchbox cars, so Geared Up Garage to the rescue!  Love the coordinating Classic Garage DSP too; I used three prints for this card.


And here's the inside, with a simple greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays.

I used the sketch from Fusion:


I love the inspiration picture too, but butterflies wouldn't work so well for the card I needed :)  I'm also entering this at Just Us Girls:


Cars move, and little boys never stop moving, so I think I'm covered on this one :)

Have a great day y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Geared Up Garage, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Stampin' Blends in Real Red, Smoky Slate, and Pool Party
Paper:  Real Red, Thick Whisper White, Classic Garage DSP
Accessories:  Garage Gears Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals

4 comments:

cm said...

Love Hot Wheels and yes, your card definitely conveys 'movement'! A joy to see this in the JUGS gallery!
~carol

Nancy said...

Yes, you are covered indeed! Such a great job with our word this week at Just Us Girls. Love the tire tracks DSP too! Happy you played along with us!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your take on the Fusion sketch! This is a current fave set of mine for masculine cards! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun card for a little boy and fabulous take on the sketch, Christy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!