Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Eiffel Tower

Scrappy Monday on a Wednesday, y'all!  And today's first layout features one of our favorite pictures we've ever taken, have a look:


The hubs and I sat on the banks of the Seine for an HOUR freezing our butts off and waiting for the Eiffel Tower to light up so we could get that shot.  #worthit  Believe it or not, the only editing that hubs did on the picture was to clean up some noise from a bit of junk on the lens and maybe a little shadow protection, but really very minimal editing.


And here's my page title, a mix of upper and lower Empire Alphabet and a stamped Eiffel Tower just in case you didn't get the message clearly enough.  And you know I use Stampin' Up! patterned paper 99.9% of the time, but I had this pattern and it just seemed to go so well with my pictures that I had to use it on here.


Second Tower layout, this one including some pics we took of the city from up inside the tower.  We elected to take the stairs instead of waiting for three hours to get on the elevator :)


Today's color palette includes Basic Gray, Brilliant Blue, Garden Green, and Whisper White.  I'm down to my very last full sheet of Brilliant Blue, y'all.  Blueberry Bushel is a fairly good substitute for Brilliant Blue, but I do so love me some Brilliant.  I've used it a LOT in my scrapbooks.

Peace out, yo!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet, Artistic Etchings
Ink:  Garden Green, Brilliant Blue, Basic Gray
Paper:  Basic Gray, Garden Green, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, patterned paper by Far and Away
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits

No comments: