Thursday, May 9, 2019

Hello, Beautiful Butterflies

Mornin' y'all!  Ready for a bright springy card?


I've had a lot of fun playing with Butterfly Gala since I bought it, so when I saw this week's What Will You Stamp? challenge of course I had to join in.



I combined that with the CASE the Designer challenge from Global Design Project:


I kept the same layout with the rectangles and the pattern behind the main image panel (though I stamped mine rather than using DSP), and I kept my card springy but with different colors.  Speaking of colors, check out the fun palette from As You See It:


I added a bit of black and white but otherwise only used those three colors.  I stamped off every other butterfly so there are light and dark pink ones, but they're all Lovely Lipstick.

Well, I've got a very busy day ahead so I'm going to hop to it.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Butterfly Gala, Post Script
Ink:  Pineapple Punch, Lovely Lipstick, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, Powder Pink, Basic Black
Accessories:  Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Butterfly Duet Punch

2 comments:

WWYS Blog said...

Love the bright yellow background of your card Christy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at WWYS Challenge Blog!

Brian King said...

Such a great card, Christy! I love your combination of these three challenges! ♥