Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello Sunshine

When I had Ears to You out for yesterday's card, I realized I hadn't used the other single stamp sharing its stamp case, so of course I had to change that.  Take a look:


I like the Hello Hello stamp but I'm not 100% sure about the Floral Framelit behind it...I was trying something different than my usual Labels or Apothecary Accents Framelits.  I needed something behind the cut-out image to help it pop up from the DSP strips.  Yay for using up scraps!  I have quite a few skinny strips of that awesome Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP thanks to a swap card I made.

This good-for-using-scraps sketch is from Sketch Frenzy Friday:


It's funny, when I first saw the sketch I had NO clue what to do with it, but then when I saw the Hello Hello stamp it kind of fell together.  Whatcha think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Hello Hello
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Accessories:  Floral Framelits, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bright, bold sentiment!! Great card!

Deb said...

What a bright and fun card! I have this stamp and haven't used it much, either. Great inspiration! Love it cut out and I love how you used the flower die as a layer! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Patrice Herrera said...

Your card is very bright and cheery! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at SFF.

Kim Innis said...

Love the bright colors and that stamp is perfect!

inkedx2 said...

Great use of this sentiment! Love how you cut it out using the stamped image. Thanks for joining us at SFF.

Robbie

Sunflower Stamper said...

Bright and cheery! Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!