Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Raspberry Flower

Ok, I admit, this week I'm having trouble getting moving in my stamp room.  I made Monday and Tuesday's cards over the weekend and since then, nothing is happening on the card front.  I had intended to make a new card today, but I went to the gym and now I am STARVING so here's another one I made a while back!


Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off to make dinner!  At 4:30 in the afternoon, and I'm not even a senior citizen...

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Field Flowers, En Francais, You Are Loved
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Soft Suede, In Color & Neutrals DSP Stacks
Accessories:  Modern Label Punch

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the flower like that and the color combination rocks!