Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Vintage Bee

We're going vintage today at Snapdragon Stamps.  At least, it looks vintage to me:


That bee stamp reminds me of Victorian-era books about the natural world, what do you think?  I was using another old SCS sketch challenge and needed a sentiment that would fit on the bottom panel, and Vintage Verses was still out from yesterday's card.  Somehow even with the SAMJ, it took me three tries to get the sentiment on there kinda straight...I'm that special that I can stamp crooked even with the SAMJ.

The color combo is from Dynamic Duos, though I did use an awful lot of Soft Suede too...


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Nature's Pace, Vintage Verses
Ink:  Basic Black craft, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand
Paper:  So Saffron, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories:  clear EP, wide oval punch, vanilla seam binding, I forget the name of that frame embossing folder

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card. I like the sentiment!

Karen Day said...

I love the vintage vibe that you've got going, Christy! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Vicki Burdick said...

Very pretty, love that sentiment!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.