Thursday, March 21, 2013

Make a Wish

I'm late posting today but my hubs just got back yesterday after two months in the States, so I think I can be forgiven since I still DO have a new card :)


The layout is this week's SCS sketch challenge; I didn't think I'd like it much at first but I'm okay with what I ended up making.  For some reason the flowers kinda made me think of dandelions so that's why I went with the "make a wish" sentiment.  The pretty springy colors are courtesy of Nacho Average Challenges:


I started out with a Pretty in Pink card base but it was TOO pink, so I used white instead and then sponged on a bit of Pretty in Pink.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful evening!  I'm going to spend it with my husband :D

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Papillon Potpourri, Sweet Essentials
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Pretty in Pink, Primrose Petals
Paper:  Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Patio Party DSP, In Color & Subtles DSP Stacks
Accessories:  Labels Collection Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love this! And I don't even like that starfruit color! :) This is the same stamp set I used today, lol. Glad your husband is back!!

Anne Hayward said...

Love the flowers and you are correct, the sentiment goes perfectly. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!