Thursday, July 23, 2015

A Cup of Cheer

If you know me at all, you probably know that while I lived in England I became hopelessly addicted to tea.  I have a cabinet full of the stuff and quite a collection of teapots and teacups, despite the fact that I'm American and drink my tea out of a Harry Potter coffee mug :)  But given my love for tea, you know I was excited to see this month's My Paper Pumpkin because it's all about the tea.

Or coffee, I suppose.  But for me, it's all about the tea.


And I almost ended my subscription right before this one was mailed out...so glad I got it after all!  The teacup die cut is part of the Paper Pumpkin kit, as are all the stamps; I used different colors than what was provided and the patterned paper is a scrap that I used to make this fit in a Colour Me...! color challenge:


I also used Fab Friday's very simple (but awesome) sketch:


Instead of doodling, I added a wee bit of piercing around the square element on my card.

And that's it for me today, peeps.  I think it might be time for an afternoon cuppa...cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  My Paper Pumpkin July 2015 kit
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral, Garden Green
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Park Lane DSP (retired)
Accessories:  die cut from MPP kit, Dimensionals, paper piercing tool

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is so cheerful and pretty! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Colour Me challenge :)

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable card...love your sweet cup of cheer! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Antonia said...

Hi Christy,
I love a hot cup of tea, but coffee also. I like how you incorporated the challenged colours. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me...!
Hugs, Antonia

CCsMom said...

Very nice. I love the colors!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a perfectly delightful, CAS creation! I totally see why you're glad you stuck with Paper Pumpkin for one more month. What a great image! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!