Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Funniest Card in the History of Ever

Good Golly Miss Molly, did we get a storm last night.  We went to bed at 10:00 last night and woke up around 12:30 because it was raining so hard.  I've never seen a storm with so much lightning that it looks like a flickering fluorescent light bulb!  The thunder was mostly a low rumble instead of loud cracks like we get in Texas, but it still took me almost two hours to get back to sleep.  And now it's all pretty and sunny outside.

Anyway, on to today's card, and I'm not over-selling it to call it the funniest card in the history of ever.  Take a look.


This was mailed out a few days ago to my online friend, the axe murderer.  Okay, she's not *really* an axe murderer, but we were friends online for several years before we met in person when she came out to London a few years ago.  The hubs and I told our British neighbors that we were going to meet my online friend in person, and Ness was like, "How do you know she is who she says she is?  She could be a sixty-year-old male axe murderer!"  So then I had to email my friend Vicki and ask her if she was an axe murderer, which she admitted to.  And now every time I talk about her to people who don't know the story, I refer to her as my online friend, the axe murderer.

I'm just sad that I had Wood You Be Mine? and that adorable lumberjack for MONTHS before I had the brain wave to make this card.

Cheers, peeps!  My goal is to have an all-new card ready to share tomorrow, rather than something I made in Alabama before we moved.  Wish me luck.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wood You Be Mine?, My Paper Pumpkin welcome kit
Ink:  Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Memento Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate & Crumb Cake Blendabilities
Paper:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Rhinestones

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Oh my gosh, that DOES look like blood splatter!!! But yeah, pretty funny. I'm sure Vicki will love it.

BTW, when you get settled, you need to write to that magazine . . .