Monday, July 6, 2015

Ice Bar

Well, peeps, it's just another manic Monday :)  The hubs is off work today so we're painting some more.  But first, it's also scrappy Monday, so here's my layout for this week:


See the pics close up here.  Virginia in July is muggy and humid and hot and gross, so we're thinking cool thoughts with this layout.  As you can tell from the pictures, we were at the Stockholm Ice Bar Hotel :)

Here's my ultra-cool color palette:


Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White.  That stripey paper I used is actually from the High Tide DSP, but I thought it worked well for my icy layout.

Well, I'd better go get to painting.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Snow Swirled
Ink:  Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, High Tide DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I think this is one of my favorite layouts ever!!! LOVE how it makes you feel cold just looking at it! And doesn't Lee look cute in the fur hoodie?!