Monday, July 13, 2015

Chepstow Castle

Scrappy Monday, peeps!  Looks like it might be a rainy one where I am...lemme tell ya, England ain't got nothin' on northern Virginia for rainfall.  Anyway, today's layout takes us back to Wales' Chepstow Castle:


See the original pics here.  Anymore I kinda hate to crop my photos much, so I didn't have a whole lot of room for embellishments; the circles are punched out of the same patterned paper that I put across the bottom of the page.  I kinda liked how that turned out.


Title closeup, I used Jayne's Type and Rough Type, and you can see my patterned paper circles too.


And there's my color palette.  I used almost the same one as I did for the Tintern Abbey layout (scroll to the very bottom of that post) but I added a bit of Garden Green and Whisper White.  Well, I used Whisper White on the Tintern Abbey layout too but I didn't have it in the palette.  Whatever.

Hope you have a great Monday, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jayne's Type, Rough Type
Ink:  Night of Navy, Garden Green
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Garden Green, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories:  1/2" circle punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

The layout looks great -- the colors compliment the photos and everything. Just really cool.