Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pure Awesome

Hey there, peeps!  This week I started working on a new set of baby books for my friend who's expecting twin boys, so you might start seeing those layouts here and there.  But I managed to tear myself away from the baby books long enough to make a card for today, and here it is:


I love that awesomeness stamp from Big News.   I just realized that this card has a couple things in common with yesterday's card, which is pure coincidence :)  But alas, no unicorns.  I think SU! needs some cool unicorn stamps.

I used this week's Color Throwdown:


The closest I could get with current SU! colors is Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Basic Black and of course the silver glimmer paper for the required added sparkle.  Kinda wish I'd added some glitter on the letters or something, but it's pretty sparkly already.

I also used this week's Mojo Monday sketch:


I went pretty literal with my interpretation of the sketch, I even used a star.

That's it for me today, peeps.  I'm off to work on more baby book layouts and tomorrow's Friday Flashback card.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Big News, Be the Star
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Accessories:  Stars Framelits, Dimensionals

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

VERY nice.

Getting ready to start my weekend in about 90 minutes. So yay! I may take my crochet while Dad is in the dentist chair. I'm the designated driver.

Love you mucho!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Christy. Love the silver glitter panel. Looks perfect on the pink/purple background. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Joan Ervin said...

What a wonderful sentiment, Christy, and I love the silver sparkly layer in the background!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!