Monday, July 27, 2015

Liverpool

Scrappy Monday, peeps!  It's raining here today, which makes me think of England even though I'm 900% sure it rains more here in Virginia than it does in England.  But let's have an England layout today anyway!


See the original pics here.  On our anniversary weekend in 2013, the hubs and I took a road trip to Liverpool.  The Beatles are awesome and my mom is jealous we got to see things like the actual Strawberry Field (in reality there's just one) and all the landmarks from the song Penny Lane.


All the accents on here are stickers that I got YEARS ago of Beatles album covers...I got them well before we moved to England or had any idea that I'd get to go to Liverpool and they were the perfect accents for these pages :D


Today's color palette:  Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise (which I haven't used much lately, I need to revisit that color), Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun, and of course Basic Black.

Hope you have a great Monday, peeps!  I'm off to get things done.

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Night & Day DSP
Accessories:  Beatles stickers

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Love, love, LOVE the houndstooth paper on this. Yep, I had an outfit in houndstooth when the Beatles were popular. Very nice layout, Chris!!!

Tanya said...

How cool are the stickers?! I seriously love this!