Sunday, November 5, 2023

Cutie Pie Pumpkin

Hey y'all, how's your weekend going?  I am picking up my kiddo in about two hours, he spent the weekend with his grandparents.  Too bad I spent the weekend not feeling well : p  But anyway, I have a bonus card to share today!


When I made my first card for the Color Throwdown earlier this week, I ended up with three short little strips of the Soft Succulent patterned paper, so I decided to use them immediately and made a quick card in the same colors.  Here's the Color Throwdown graphic:


I worked on some scrapbook pages yesterday and used Pick of the Patch on those, too.  Now I'm just wondering why it took me so long to get this stamp set, I love it.

Anyway, I'm going to go back up to my craft room and see what else I can do before time to pick up the spawn.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pick of the Patch
Ink:  Delightful Dijon, Pecan Pie, Really Rust
Paper:  Petal Pink, Thick Basic White, Soft Succulent DSP
Accessories:  Pick of the Patch punch, Dimensionals, white sequins

1 comment:

Lori said...

Adorable! Great CAS design. Love how you used your scraps here. Thanks for joining us again for this week's challenge.