Monday, November 6, 2023

Maine: Ranger Walk

Scrappy Monday, y'all.  As soon as I drop Ryan off at school, I'm going to pick up some cough medicine for myself--I was up most of the night coughing : (  Other than that I'm feeling a little better though!

So, scrapbook pages for today!  Continuing with the Maine album, I have two layouts.


For some reason my pictures of these layouts both ended up really dark on the left side.  We went back into Acadia National Park and did a walk with a park ranger, who told us about the history of the park and the different flora and fauna who live there.


Of course Ryan, being a toddler, wasn't interested in all that, but he did enjoy being carried on the shoulders of whoever he could cozen into lifting him up.  He looks like he was checking the hubs for nits, haha!  Ryan absolutely loved his honorary uncle Bennet, who would lift him up and sling him around like a sack of potatoes.


Another fall color palette taken straight from the Apple Cider patterned paper (which, coincidentally, I just used on another scrapbook layout!):  Really Rust, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa, River Rock, and Very Vanilla.  All the colors except Very Vanilla are retired.  I bought more than one pack of the Apple Cider DSP because I loved it so much, and the leaf stamps from Gently Falling have been long-time favorites too.

Off to get Ryan ready for school.  Cheers!  And stay healthy, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Make a Difference, Gently Falling
Ink:  Really Rust, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa
Paper:  Really Rust, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, Thick Very Vanilla, Apple Cider DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

These are gorgeous layouts and photos!
The humidifier is what's helping me sleep at night with a nasty cold. Dunno if you need that in your area but it's made a big difference. Good luck!