Wednesday, November 8, 2023

High Seas Adventure

Okay, well, yesterday did not go as planned.  Ryan threw up at 5:30 in the morning, so I was up for a while with him, and once he got settled down with a bucket and the TV at around 8, I went back to bed and woke up at NOON.  And even after that, I still fell asleep again in the afternoon.  One of these days we'll get healthy!

I still have a card to share today though, one I made last week.


I haven't used On the Ocean much and this one accidentally looks a lot like my first card with this set.  Oh, well.  I used the color challenge from Cupcake Inspirations:


I chose Pecan Pie, Azure Afternoon, and Very Vanilla for my colors.  I'm going through a phase where I use a lot of Very Vanilla, I've used it on a couple of scrapbook layouts lately.  Need to take pics of the layouts too, I have a stack forming!

Have a great day, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  On the Ocean
Ink:  Azure Afternoon, Pecan Pie
Paper:  Azure Afternoon, Thick Basic Vanilla
Accessories:  On the Ocean dies, Stylish Shapes dies, dots

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Nicely done I like the stamp on the back, great touch. Thank you for playing our Color Combo Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Nora Noll said...

What a cute scene you created. So fun!!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

Kelly Parker said...

beautiful card, thank you for playing at Cupcake Inspirations!