Tuesday, November 7, 2023

SUO Challenges: Food Fiesta

Hey hey stampy friends!  We've got a super-fun challenge heading your way from SUO Challenges!  Check it out:


Yep, we've got the munchies at SUO Challenges!  Which is perfect timing with Thanksgiving coming up!  Did you ever count up how many SU! color names involve food?  There's a lot!  Cindy has a nice graphic with the food-related colors on her blog post for today, or just look through your ink pads and see what makes you hungry.  And if you have retired SU! colors, you have even more choices!  (Side note: I was hungry yesterday when the kiddo and I had to go run an errand, so he thought it would be funny to keep saying names of foods I really like to make me even hungrier.  Kids!  And it worked too, I was starving by the time we got back to the house!)

So here's my card:


I used FIVE colors related to food on this card:  Sweet Sorbet, Cherry Cobbler, Lemon Lolly, Old Olive, and Pecan Pie.  Not too shabby!  (Side note:  my favorite drink to get at Sonic is a Coke with cherry and vanilla in it.  Yum!)  Also, I CASE'd this card by Mary Fish, the layout caught my eye and I just had to CASE it.

So let's get ready for the biggest food-related holiday of the year by making a project with food-related colors : )  Don't forget to upload your card at the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweetest Cherries, Super Cool
Ink:  Sweet Sorbet, Cherry Cobbler, Lemon Lolly, Old Olive, Pecan Pie
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet, Lemon Lolly, Thick Very Vanilla, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories:  Sweet Sorbet baker's twine, Matte Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Love how you inked up your cherries. Simplistically beautiful card with great accents in the background.