Tuesday, November 21, 2023

SUO Challenges: Pick Your Favorite

Hey y'all, what's up?  Today is when Thanksgiving prep really goes into afterburner...got a lot to do today!  I already went to the store and I have a list of things I'll be making today, starting with my favorite sweet potato casserole.  Speaking of favorites, the SUO Challenges team wants to know what your favorite thing is in the holiday catalog!


There's lots of good stuff in there to choose from and I decided to cheat just a little bit by choosing the entire Beary Christmas suite collection : )  That counts as one thing, right?  Ha!  Here's my card:


I used the Beary Cute stamp set, Beary Christmas DSP, Beary Christmas Memories & More Card Pack, and the adhesive-backed glitter sequins which are all part of the suite.  What can I say, I love bears!  I cut out three cute polar bears from the Beary Christmas DSP, two parents and a super cute baby bear (he's up on Dimensionals because he's the most important, just ask my kid).  I actually made a couple of other cards the same day I made this one, which is most likely what I'll be sharing over the next couple of days since I'm going to be making All The Things for Thanksgiving.  And my hubs is coming in tomorrow!!  We're very excited about that.

Okay, I'm off to work on sweet potato casserole and praline pumpkin pie.  If you've got a minute in the next two weeks, make a quick card with your favorite mini catalog product and share at the SUO Challenges blog.  I love that everyone on the design team had a different favorite!  And if you're in America, I hope that you have a most excellent holiday week!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beary Cute
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Balmy Blue, Beary Christmas DSP, Beary Christmas Memories & More Card Pack
Accessories:  adhesive sequins, Dimensionals

No comments: