Friday, November 10, 2023

Grateful Leaves

Hey y'all, happy Friday.  Ryan is once again staying home from school : ( and camping out on the couch today.  Poor kid.

I did some quality time in my craft room yesterday and made this card:


The layout was inspired by a card I saw on Facebook.  The Paper Players supplied the theme:


And The Card Concept supplied the colors:


I chose to go CAS this time and I used Wild Wheat, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sorbet, and Basic Black, which coincidentally is yet ANOTHER color combination that fits with the SUO! Challenges theme!  (Not the black, but the other colors, definitely!)


Don't forget to play along over there, obviously I've been having fun with the theme.  Well, guess I don't get to go to yoga this morning, but I'll go spend some quality couch time with the spawn while he doesn't feel good.  Have a good weekend, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Gorgeous Leaves, For All Things
Ink:  Wild Wheat, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sorbet, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Intricate Leaves dies, Dimensionals, linen thread

4 comments:

Fran Wing said...

Very nice card, Christy! You did a sterling job of combining three different challenges. Thanks for making ours at The Paper Players one of your choices!
Xoxo, Fran

LeAnne said...

What a fun way to use those yummy colors! Love the vibrancy of them! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a stunning card, Christy Lynn. I love the cool background, the leaves and the sentiment. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept.

Kerry Parkinson said...

A wonderful combination of elements for your clean and simple card! Thanks for joining The Card Concept challenge this month.