Thursday, November 23, 2023

Festive Bears (and Friends)

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!  I've got a house full of people all playing games : )  I've got a few minutes before I get started doing the last of the cooking for our Thanksgiving feast so I thought I'd sneak on the computer for a minute and post the other two cards I made when I was working on this week's SUO Challenge card.


I cut out a bunch of pieces from the edge of a piece of DSP, and I had the front part of a polar bear and part of another one's back, here's what I started with:


So I used the seal to cover up the join between the two pieces of the polar bear.  Waste not!



For this one, I had stamped the sentiment and die cut it for another project weeks ago and then decided not to use it, so when I had this last bit of DSP characters cut out I thought they'd work together well for a card.  Two quick cards done!

Okay, time for me to start on mashed potatoes and gravy.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beary Cute
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Mossy meadow, Balmy Blue, Beary Christmas DSP, Beary Christmas Memories & More Cards
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, red rhinestones

No comments: