Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Million Leaves

You're not tired of leaf cards yet, are you?


'Cause I'm not, and I still have a few more birthday cards to make.  This one will be for my brother, so I used his college colors.  I liked the thought of one bright orange leaf standing out among the crowd with that sentiment, continued on the inside:


So yep.  It's a pain to cut that leaf image out but I've done it a few times because I'm crazy like that.  The sketch is from Unscripted Sketches, modified slightly:


And conveniently for me, Dynamic Duos is currently featuring Oklahoma State's colors:


Quick and easy-peasy card to put together, hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best of Autumn, One in a Million
Ink:  Versamark, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, retired Basic Black DSP
Accessories:  Tangerine Tango EP, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Tanya said...

So simple and totally stunning, having the orange leaf across all the black ones! And I love the embossed greeting on the front! :)

Susie W. said...

This is stunning. I absolutely love that one orange leaf popping out from the others!
Thank you for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

CCsMom said...

I really, really like this card -- the colors and that the leaves look like something pressed in a book. Wonderful and would be great to send either a man or a woman!

Janet's Joy said...

I really love how you have the one leaf standing out from the rest!
Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

dstandard said...

What a fabulous card and totally loving the sentiment stamp!
Thanks for playing at US.!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Congrats on your shout-out at DD - Terrific card!