Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Collage

Happy Halloween!  When SU! introduced the Halloween photopolymer stamp set Bite Me, I had to get it because I often say "bite me!"  So here's a Bite Me card only somehow I didn't use the stamp that actually says bite me...oops!


I stamped the splats with Summer Starfruit ink, they're monster splats.  And because you can see through photopolymer stamps, I didn't even use a SAMJ to make this card--easy peasy to get the images exactly where you want them!

Have a great Halloween and eat lots of chocolate.  I bought a bag of mixed candy several weeks ago and somehow all the Baby Ruths have disappeared, no idea how that happened ; )

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Bite Me (photopolymer)
Ink:  Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Witches' Brew DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Hey, there are SPIDERS on this card!!! Thought you HATED spiders. I am wearing my spider shirt today with a spider rhinestone broach. Under it is a shirt with a spooky tree and jack-o-lanterns hanging from the branches, plus there's an owl -- have owl earrings on. I am also wearing orange and black socks that have TOES in them. Hee Hee. Happy Halloween!

Tanya said...

hahaha, minor detail- leaving off the stamp you bought it for! :) But I love the web in gray, and the monster splats are very cool!