Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Nachos: Frankie Says Boo!

Happy Tuesday and hooray for a new Nachos challenge!  This time it's a sketch, and this sketch is ripe with possibilities...


And here's my take on the sketch:


The colors are a bit off again, but I used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.  I'm not sure why but I really like that chevron stamp with Halloween stuff so expect to see that again : )

For now, go check out what the rest of the Nachos have in store for you and then give the sketch a whirl.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Googly Ghouls (retired), Positively Chevron
Ink:  Old Olive, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories:  Corner rounder punch, a retired punch that does a shape like a Good 'N Plenty candy that I can't remember the name of, and Pumpkin Pie taffeta (also retired)

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

How cute. I love Halloween and fall and all the colors associated with that. So FUN! LOVE IT!