Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Appley Thanks for the Nachos

It's Tuesday and that means it's time for a new Nacho challenge!  This week it's an awesome sketch:


And here's what I made:


I love Perfectly Preserved : )  A friend of mine gave me a giant colander full of apples (she went apple-picking at Sandringham, which is the estate where the royal family usually stays for Christmas) so I made this for her.  And I used the apples to make apple bread (two different recipes, trying to see which one's better) and pumpkin apple muffins.  Yay fall baking!

Go check out what the other Nachos have done with this sketch, and then join in the fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved (retired), Perfectly Penned
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Marina Mist
Paper:  Raspberry Ripple, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Cannery Framelits, hexagon punch (to do the flagged end on the sentiment), Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I really like that stamp set, too. It's simple and clean. And with the vivid colors, it stands out on this card. Super!