Monday, October 14, 2013

Melissa's Wedding

I have been scrapping a bit, though mostly I've been sharing cards of late as I've been a faithful little challenge chaser : )  But here's a scrapbook layout for today, lookie:


These photos are from April of 2006, when my friend Melissa got married (and also back when I had long hair).  I think I've mentioned before how I'm terribly far behind on my scrapbooks, right?  This layout shows off my continuing insanity with cutting out stamped images; it took a LONG time to cut out all those bitty flowers, but I really liked the results so I'll probably do it again sometime ; )

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, Four Frames
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, Concord Crush marker
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz textured CS (retired), Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, retired Wisteria Wonder DSP
Accessories:  Decorative Label punch

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

I wonder how Jeng is -- and his birthday is coming up since it's ON Halloween! He looks really good. And Melissa was BEAUTIFUL.

Tanya said...

The cutting is a ton of work but it really looks great!