Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Nachos: With Sympathy

It's time for another fabulous Nacho challenge, and this week it's a lovely sketch:


Lots of possibilities for this sketch, but for today I opted to go with a simple sympathy card.


I don't need any sympathy cards right now but it's always good to have a few in your card cache I think.  Instead of the bow on the sketch, I used three Old Olive Candy Dots to separate the bird image and the sentiment.  Then all I needed was a bit of sponging and I was done.

So now let's see what you can do with the sketch.  Join in the fun at the Nacho Average Challenges blog!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Simply Sketched, En Francais
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Brights Candy Dots

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Ooo, I LOVE the olive color with the chocolate. I think that would look very nice in clothing! Took me YEARS to be able to wear something olive after seeing your dad in it day after day after day (AF fatigues!). But now I have a real appreciation for it. I think green is one of my favorite colors! VERY nice card.

Tanya said...

Its a beautiful card! Perfect for your sympathy stash! :)