Monday, August 30, 2021

Ginger vs. RC Car

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  How is it Monday already?  We spent the weekend doing a quick trip to Prague and I feel like I need another day to recuperate ; )  But here we are anyway!

I've got an old, old layout to share today...actually I made the layout 4 years ago and the pictures are even older than that!


Ginger was my dad's dog for years and years, and one year (2003, according to the date on the bottom of the pictures, remember when cameras would put the date on the picture for you?) my brother Adam got a big RC car for Christmas and Ginger was Not Pleased about it.  She barked like crazy, chased it everywhere, and when she got brave, she would dart forward and bite the tires : )


Today's color palette:  Early Espresso, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Emerald Envy, and Whisper White.  Ginger was very dark brown and white, so that's why Early Espresso and Whisper White; my brother and my dad both graduated from Oklahoma State so that's why Pumpkin Pie; the car was blue so that's why Brilliant Blue, and the Emerald Envy just seemed to jive with the other colors.  Plus green is my favorite color : )

Okay, gotta get moving this morning.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Early Espresso, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Emerald Envy, Thick Whisper White, Emerald Envy DSP
Accessories:  lettering template

No comments: