Friday, August 20, 2021

Friday Flashback: Happiest of Holidays

Happy Friday, folks!  Whaddya know, I'm posting a Friday Flashback *ON* a Friday!

I used three out of the four stamps from Heard from the Heart on my All I Have Seen Flashback post, so I wanted to use the last one too.  Enter the pink and red poinsettia card.  I got Happiest of Holidays pretty early in my stamping career and managed to use all four stamps on the set on the second card :)

I finally got my latest big fat Stampin' Up! order and I really need to get upstairs and play with my new goodies!  Have a great weekend, kids.

Supplies, all SU!, left card:
Stamps:  Heard from the Heart, Happiest of Holidays
Ink:  pink?, Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Real Red, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  none

Supplies, all SU!, right card:
Stamps:  Happiest of Holidays
Ink:  Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Night of Navy
Paper:  Real Red, Night of Navy, Thick Basic White, Shaded Spruce DSP
Accessories:  none

No comments: