Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Polar Party

Mornin', kids!  I stole some time this weekend to play in my craft room for a bit and I just could not wait anymore to cut into the oh-so-cute Penguin Playmates DSP.


I want ALLLLLLLL of these cuties as stamps, like, NOW.  Yes we have the penguin bundle (which I haven't played with yet) but COME ON those polar bears and foxes are ADORABLE in their little scarves!!!  I would also accept stuffed animals that I could cuddle.  I thought the Fusion sketch would be great for showing off this super-cute DSP:

The stripes on the left side of my cards are cut from another pattern in the pack.  I couldn't decide if I wanted to use Fresh Freesia or Just Jade for my card base, so I made two cards.  It's a playful polar party pair :)  The thing that took the longest for making these cards was choosing a sentiment.  Eventually I landed on Peaceful Moments, and I just wish we had more extra-long and skinny dies because I don't have any that would fit the sentiment I chose.  Oh well, I just stamped the sentiments on some scraps of white and cut 'em out with my paper trimmer the old-fashioned way ;)

Peace out, polar pals!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Peaceful Moments
Ink:  Misty Moonlight
Paper:  Just Jade, Fresh Freesia, Thick Basic White, Penguin Playmates DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals

No comments: