Friday, August 13, 2021

Succulent Pair

It is definitely Friday the 13th, a little bit ago I was putting laundry in the washer and managed to whack my head but good on the window when I stood up.  Got a bit of a headache going but hey, I'm off work today so hopefully I'll get some good progress made in my craft room after I write this post :)

Today I have two cards to share.


I liked the color combination on this week's Color Throwdown, and I decided to pair it with Simply Succulents.  Then I was playing with the pieces I had stamped and/or die cut and ended up making two cards with them.


I did learn from my past mistake though and I ran that background die through the machine like five times to make sure every little bit of it cut the way it's supposed to ;)  Sorry the pic is a little blown out, I just couldn't get a good one today.

Here is the Color Throwdown:


I used Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, and Smoky Slate for my colors.  Cute inspiration pic, too!

Wishing you nothing but good luck today, peeps.

Supplies, first card:
Stamps:  Simply Succulents, Stacked Stone
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Craft Whisper White
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Potted Succulents dies, Dimensionals

Supplies, second card:
Stamps:  Simply Succulents
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Craft Whisper White
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Potted Succulents dies, rhinestone, Wink of Stella

No comments: