Monday, August 9, 2021

August 2018

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I had Friday off, and while I did spend quite a bit of the day in my craft room, I didn't make anything.  I've been working on cleaning some stuff up and reorganizing a bit instead, but I'm hoping to get a lot done this week!  In the meantime, I have a layout to share today.


All the pictures were taken in August of 2018, and I used Ryan's dragon jammies as my inspiration for colors and for the dragon accent : )  Let's be honest, there are some kid clothes that if they made them in my size I would *totally* wear them, like dragon jammies, and also Ryan's bright orange jacket with a fox face and ears on the hood.  Anyway, I squeezed in nine pictures on this layout so other than the dragon and just a smidge of patterned paper, there wasn't a lot of room for embellishment here.  Which is fine because the pictures tell the story.


Today's color palette:  Call Me Clover, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  You know I love me some greens!

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Full Calendar, Magical Day
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black marker, Call Me Clover Blends
Paper:  Call Me Clover, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist DSP
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched Dies

No comments: