Monday, August 16, 2021

Ryan's First Haircut

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We had a pretty low-key weekend, which was fine, and yesterday the hubs and Ryan got their hair cut.  So today I thought I'd share a layout from Ryan's very first haircut when he was a wee babe!


My friend Tiana cut his hair for us :)  This kid had *multiple* haircuts before his first birthday.  I use a lot of blue on Ryan's layouts, and this time around I used several patterns from the Fresh Prints (...of Bel Air, I will never not say that) DSP stack because I love it.  It's only 4.5x6.5" so I have to be creative when it comes to using it for scrapbook pages.


Today's color palette:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, and Whisper White.  Huh.  Usually I put the color of the page base first, but for some reason I did it backwards here.  Oh well.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Calendar Alphabet & Numbers
Ink:  Pacific Point, Real Red
Paper:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Thick Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: